Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eternal Perspective

As the beauty of another year passes in this Life experience we refer to as "Our Mortal Estate" I think of many things.
I remember trials we face, both past and present. I think of the endearing love Heavenly Father has for me and for my loved ones. I think of the love he has for all his precious children on Earth. I think of how very blessed I am.
My blessings are too numerous to recount on this blog, so I write them in a journal each passing day. Each day I find more to be grateful for.
I think of the lessons I have experienced. I marvel with faith, hope and love.
I wonder where would I be without the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life? Where would I be without the knowledge of Eternal Life? Where would I be without the blessings of the temple to bless my life on Earth and beyond? I wonder where would I be without my precious Eternal companion, Jack? How could I live without Jack or how could I live with Jack, without the blessing of an Eternal Marriage?
How blessed I am. I do not have to wonder, I just need to be worthy of these great blessings to continue.
Faith in Heavenly Father Plan brings me a new found understanding and hope of what will be. Faith brings me hope in the night when I have a bad dream and wake of with fear of losing my Eternal companion. Faith in Heavenly Father's Eternal Plan helps me strive for Forever Family, Forever Love, Forever Blessings!
I am Eternally grateful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior's endearing love.

I look forward to 2011 with faith and gratitude in Heavenly Father's perfect Plan of Happiness.

May we all feel the blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Happiness throughout the new year to sustain us, to guide us and fill us with hope now and forever more.
May we be blessed with opportunities to share the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment