Saturday, June 19, 2010

Let's sing, America! (starring Zachary Childs)







Zak called Jack and I and we got to attent his Elementary School's 5th grade (can anyone believe Zak with be in the 6th grade in a few months?) program. I was so fun! There is nothing better than patriotic music to my ears. Add that with children singing patriotic songs and the tears flow like a gentle stream. What a cutie Zak is. I got the front row seats. Usually I get to performances, church activities, meetings etc. early to get a good seat, then almost inevitably, I am asked to move a few times, by the time the program starts I can't see the kids. There was nobody to ask me to move this time; Yea! Got some good shots. Thanks Zak for calling us, please keep letting us know, we love to come to our grandchildren's performances.

1 comment:

  1. it was fun to see all the posts...it's been a while since i've browsed your blog! love you guys so much and hope you are doing well! miss you! katie

    ReplyDelete