Tuesday, March 3, 2009


It has been about ten months Daisy returned to her Father in Heaven. Our Family loves her. We still miss her. Grandkids still ask about her. Sometimes when our grandkids spend the night they ask me if Daisy will come in the room to check on them. I tell them she will, but we probably cannot see her now; but we can still feel her love and kisses on our lips and cheeks. What a special addition to our family she is. I still tear-up with love for Daisy. She is buried in our backyard in a princess doggie casket with a pink silk blanket and pillow to rest upon, just below our bedroom window. We have a beautiful stone grave marker with her photo engraved and we know we will get to kiss her again. Although we also know she will no longer be sick, she will be well. Any I know she is happy. I believe that her friend Scooter (Daddy Haslam's Austrailan Sheperd; brother to Daisy) came to pick her up just before she passed away. She looked up to the ceiling, barked lowdly, stood up on her hind legs, pawed for the ceiling with her front paw (she had not been able to stand much at all, nor had I heard her bark in months). I know she is playing with her friends past and new and still loves us too! She is our sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment